Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Another Project

As you may have noticed this blog has fallen into disrepair.  This isn't because I don't love it, but because I have no time for reading.  I'm always blaming my school and work for this, but I also have other personal projects that cut in on my reading time (I like to keep busy!).  Today, if you'll indulge me, I want to tell you about one of my other projects.

As you may have noticed I enjoy drawing.  I've posted a few doodles here when I've had nothing to write about.  I've also been posting doodles in other places more doodle oriented.


One of my favorite places to hang out with art related ambitions is Threadless.  Threadless is a t-shirt (primarily) website where artists can post t-shirt designs.  The Threadless community then spends a week voting for the designs they think are the best t shirt material.  I've submitted designs, but they've always been denied at the submission process, but today I had my first small success!  One of my designs was accepted for voting!  It's small because I'm not even guaranteed votes and don't expect to make it to the printing stage, but I'm very excited!  The design is above and if you want to help me out I would love votes here.

Thanks and I promise to read something soon (well next I'll probably talk about Nanowrimo, but I'm trying!).


No comments:

Post a Comment